Lars started performing magic at an early age in his native Denmark.
During his time in Denmark, he performed hundreds of shows for both private clients and for large Corporations.
Lars has performed 8 times on national Danish TV and was a member of the Danish inner magic circle and in charge of the junior department.
In 1991 Lars moved to Guernsey where he now lives with his wife Lynn, their twins Emily and Jack and their labradoodle Millie.
During his time in Guernsey Lars has performed close to a thousand shows for all types of clients.
He is now busy with his full time job at The Princess Elisabeth Hospital as an IT trainer but still manages to perform 40 – 50 shows per year.
Lars will, with his fun and entertaining performing style and amazing magic, be the highlight of any event.
Below you will find a few of his achievement’s while in Guernsey
- Has performed for all the Lieutenant Governors in Guernsey since 1991
- Performed 3 sold out charity stage shows in Beau Sejour Theatre
- Performed magic on air on BBC radio
- Been running magic workshops for Guernsey guides
- Performed for 10 years at a local restaurant
- Weekly stage show at local hotel for 5 years